I said "I do" when Scott asked me to marry him during our wedding ceremony.
Today as we celebrate ten years of marriage, I am reflecting on the fact that besides being one of the most important decisions of my life, saying yes was also one of the best decisions I have ever made.
From May 26, 2001 to May 26, 2011, our life together has been filled with so many joys and enjoyable experiences. From starting our life together in North Carolina through the move to our present life in Dallas, to the joyful births of our children and the day to day fun (and frustration) of raising them, and from the hundreds of trips and vacations that turned into amazing bonding experiences for all of us, to the day to day routines and motions that we engage in on a regular basis, my life is both enriched and more blessed because I get to share it all with you.
I love you, Scott, and I am proud to be married to you. I love the life that we have built together and I look forward to creating so many more memories with you as we continue our journey onward.
Happy anniversary!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete