The kiddos and I had a nice time on Good Friday together. Their schools were closed so therefore I took the day off as well. We ran some errands in the morning and then because the children were well-behaved in the morning, I allowed them to select two treats for the afternoon. Treat #1 that they selected was a trip to our local library, where they each were allowed to select two books to check-out, and treat #2 was ice cream at Central Market. See photo of Amelia below. She had finished with her ice cream by this point, but you can tell that she is a happy girl!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Everything but Easter weekend
Happy Easter! We had so much fun this weekend that I don't quite know where to start. Let's begin earlier in the week, when Amelia and John were so excited about Easter and the upcoming festivities that they were somewhat restless all week. The first photo is a cute moment from one night this last week when Amelia decided that she wanted to teach John how to play cards. She is amazingly patient with him, and John cooperates when he wants to (but not all the time). The next photo is from when Amelia and John decided one night that they wanted to read the magazines in my "to read" basket after dinner. They barely looked at the pictures, but obviously felt cool looking at the magazines and laughing at each other the whole time.


The kiddos and I had a nice time on Good Friday together. Their schools were closed so therefore I took the day off as well. We ran some errands in the morning and then because the children were well-behaved in the morning, I allowed them to select two treats for the afternoon. Treat #1 that they selected was a trip to our local library, where they each were allowed to select two books to check-out, and treat #2 was ice cream at Central Market. See photo of Amelia below. She had finished with her ice cream by this point, but you can tell that she is a happy girl!
The weather was nice Saturday morning, so after ballet for Amelia the children and I set out for a local children's amusement park. Amelia and John enjoyed the various rides and assorted treats, which they thought was much fun for a random Saturday. Below, some of the photos from our trip to Sandy Lake Park. At left is enjoyment on the carousel, and at right is John enjoying the race cars.

The kiddos and I had a nice time on Good Friday together. Their schools were closed so therefore I took the day off as well. We ran some errands in the morning and then because the children were well-behaved in the morning, I allowed them to select two treats for the afternoon. Treat #1 that they selected was a trip to our local library, where they each were allowed to select two books to check-out, and treat #2 was ice cream at Central Market. See photo of Amelia below. She had finished with her ice cream by this point, but you can tell that she is a happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment