Scott and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of my long-time friend, Robin, this past weekend. My goodness, Robin was a beautiful bride!

Robin and I have been friends since we were in the seventh grade. Yes, the SEVENTH grade. And since Robin and I are both closer to age 40 than age 30, this is a long time folks. Especially considering that we both have children in the age range around the ages of how old we were when we first met. In essence, I have known Robin forever and I am so thankful for her friendship throughout the last 20 years.
I met Robin's husband, Bryan "Skippy" Sellars, when I went to visit them in Greenville, South Carolina last fall. Skippy is a great guy and the perfect compliment for Robin. They are an adorable couple and they were both positively beaming on their wedding day.

Can I just say that I loved their wedding cake? It tasted just as divine as it looked. Swear to that.

Below is a photo of Robin and I after the ceremony but before the reception. Robin looks gorgeous. I look stunned because Scott was taking a photo of us with my camera. I was so happy in this moment after witnessing Robin and Skippy's very nice and completely heartfelt ceremony.

After an amazing ceremony, reception, dinner, and lots of fun dancing, the guests sent the happy couple off with a sparkler reception. So fun!

And then the younger folks walked three blocks to the wedding hotel to enjoy a few night-cap drinks with the happy couple on the patio outside of the hotel bar. I love the photo below because of the joy on Robin's face and her flip-flopped feet propped up on the cooler on the patio.

Cheers to Robin and Skippy! We love you and are so excited we were in North Carolina with you to celebrate your wedding day!
Congratulations to Robin (& Skippy too)! Looked like a fun time.
ReplyDeleteThose flip flops were a life saver!! Thanks for the great pictures and thank you so much for coming!! Hope to see you this fall!!
ReplyDelete