A photo of Amelia's work is below. I'll transcribe the written word below for easier reading.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Amelia's dream meal
Amelia completed an assignment for school last week where she had to write a description of a meal she would cook for her family. I thought her work was quite interesting. It definitely describes the eating habits of my children - they are healthy eaters, but they like their food in separate components and not much mixed together. An example: they like pieces of steak with separately cut vegetables and rice on a plate, but to combine it into a stir-fry together would be undesirable.
A photo of Amelia's work is below. I'll transcribe the written word below for easier reading.
I would cook bacon, broccoli, waffles, cashews, ice cream, corn, turkey and grapes. I would eat everything on my plate (if I was not full). It would be so tasty. First I would make the bacon and broccoli. Then I would get the turkey and cashews and put them on the plate. Then I would fry the waffles. Next I would put the corn and grapes on the plate. When everybody got done I would serve the ice cream. That is how I would cook a meal. The end.
A photo of Amelia's work is below. I'll transcribe the written word below for easier reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment