And yes, I know that those are some of the ugliest boxers on the planet. Bright red Star Wars Lego boxers, baby, and John is CRAZY about them.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Eccentric John
John loves to push my buttons. And one way he does this frequently is by REFUSING to smile or focus when I want to take photos of him. He can either be really crazy with the facial expresions, as in the shot below where I was trying to capture his attire for his first school spirit day.
Or he can give me the blank stare, where he refuses to act similarly to the moment when I first decided a photo was in order.
The photo above is from tonight when John was rocking out to my running music on the ipod. Amelia was finishing her homework after dinner on the computer in the living room. Because she was out in the common area (the computer stays out here while she is on it), I told John he had to engage in an activity alone and be completely quiet. The only thing that was quiet enough was listening to music with the headphones. I don't know how he figured out how to operate the touch screens, but he kept asking me to scroll to his favorite songs on the playlist. He replaced my earbuds with his large over the ear headphones, and is not wearing a shirt because these are his pajamas and John doesn't believe in wearing a shirt to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment