Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last t-ball game

Some scenes from John's last t-ball game of the season, which took place this week. Working in the outfield, waiting to field a ground ball...

Running towards first base after John's first turn at bat, which was a single hit hard to left field.


Waiting for his next turn at bat, John chats with a teammate.


I wonder what John and his friend are talking about?


After another single and after rounding the bases on hits from teammates, John heads home.



SAFE! Notice the player from the opposing team that had tried to get John out (blue jersey touching home plate in the photo below). But John hustled and made it home!


John enjoyed t-ball again this year and I have a feeling we have more t-ball/baseball in our future. I am happy about this as I enjoy watching John grow and learn to love the game more and more. But I have to say I am OK with this year's season being over, as the temperature at Tuesday's last game hit 98 degrees while we were there. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment