I have a bunch of random photos to share this week. Things are moving rapidly with installation and painting at the house and I want to document some of the activity. The photo below is the stained bar in the game room upstairs, with a close up of the back splash below. This back splash was my least favorite in the showroom but when we brought the sample out to the property this pattern proved to be the best fit. I can't wait to see it finished out because I think it will be fabulous. 
I chose a grey/light blue color for the guest room. I think this will give us lots of options for furnishing this room for family and guests that we get to host in our home.
Amelia's bathroom is a gorgeous shade of turquoise.
Oh, and the kitchen. I can't wait to showcase the lovely kitchen. This was the room I was most excited about when we started the project. Not so much now (because other rooms have become more fun, unexpectedly), but at the same time I am still excited about this space. I think it's lovely, and I CANNOT WAIT to cook in this space soon. (P.S. I hate the rental house kitchen, just sayin').
The blue markers in between the tiles are space savers until the grout is installed. The tile is lovely in person.
And the last photo is of the exterior before the shutters have been installed. When I was at the house this week the painters were working on painting the shutters in the garage. Can't wait to see them on the exterior. The Pennsylvania stone should also be installed along the sides of the walkway this week.
Looks lovely! So fun to see pictures! Looks like we need to come visit Dallas! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in! You are welcome anytime!
DeleteFun seeing updates! Picking all of your finishes looks exciting, but I'm sure the waiting process is not!
ReplyDeleteYou captured my feelings well with your comment!
Deleteso, what are you thinking now - maybe Valentine's day move-in?
ReplyDelete