Do you think John is having fun at camp?
And a closer shot, just to get a more complete effect.
I have no idea how Scott discovered John's face on this section of the Sky Ranch website. This is not part of the parent portal, the section of the camp's website where parents can view photos taken of their child at sleep away camp each day. Rather, this is a section that advertises day camps offered in the area, which John and Amelia have attended for the past two years. I would guess that this photo came from Sky Ranch day camp last year, and yes, I would answer that John is having fun at camp! If he can have this much fun at day camp, goodness knows what this kid is doing out in east Texas for six days.
I always talk about how frustrating it is to take photos of John because of his exaggerated facial expressions, but this photo takes the cake! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment