Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun on the beach in South Carolina

We took a family vacation with Scott's parents and one of Scott's brothers to Garden City, South Carolina during the third week of August. This was the third year that we have all met in South Carolina and once again a good time was had by all. We enjoyed good weather and lots of lazy days on the beach. The sound of crashing waves is one I will never get tired of hearing, and each year this trip gets easier as the children enjoy the waves and water more and more independently. As much as I enjoy building sand castles with the kids, I also enjoy relaxing on my beach chair while watching them play in the surf.

I am going to let the photos speak for themselves this time around. The joy on Amelia and John's face is palpable - no description needed.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, shoot me an email at kentuckykim@gmail.com? I want to talk yassos with you!

    ReplyDelete