Monday, December 21, 2009

God's nose

Scott and I went out Saturday night and the children stayed at home with Liz, one of their favorite babysitters. When we got home Liz recounted this story to us. A little background: John had a minor bloody nose earlier in the evening, which I suppose is what made him think about noses. And earlier that day Scott and John went to Home Depot to purchase a new garage door opener.

Liz: John came out of his room shortly after I put him to bed and complained that his nose hurt a little bit. I told him it would feel better after a good night's sleep. Then John asked me, "Liz, is God's nose as big as this house?" I said yes, it probably is. Then John asked me, "Is God's nose bigger than that place where you go to buy a garage door opener?"

No comments:

Post a Comment